- St. Martin’s University 1991, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude
- Joined StraderHallett PS in 1990 as a college intern; became a shareholder in 2002.
- Depth of knowledge in many tax, accounting, financial and consulting areas. Wide-ranging experience developed from many years of working with a diverse clientele.
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), focused primarily on ownership transactions and the estate and gift area.
- Credentialed as both a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) and a Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, including Tax section, Forensic and Valuation section and Chartered Global Management Accountants section
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- South Puget Sound Estate Planning Council