- Montana State University, Bachelor of Science, Commerce
- Joined StraderHallett PS, 2010
- Certified Public Accountant, Washington 1979 & Montana 1973
- Tim works with closely-held businesses and professional service firms, their owners and select individuals in the areas of tax planning and compliance, and general business consulting. Tim assists businesses with entity form selection, buy-sell agreements, operating agreements, compensation planning, succession planning and retirement plan selection.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants